ADMISSION POLICIES & PROCEDURE
At Informatics, YOU matter. Incoming senior high school students, senior high school graduates or incoming college students, college transferees, employees or second course applicants, and foreign student applicants, Informatics College welcomes you home at the Informatics community.
Generally, applicants must submit the accomplished Application Form for enrollment. Those who have completed the educational level prior to the level they are applying for will be eligible to be admitted.
Informatics Philippines recognizes the importance of IT education and will promote the quality, coverage, and distribution of IT education in the country. The Informatics Scholarship Programs aim to reward students for meritorious high school performance, as well as assist in providing access to postsecondary education for students with financial need, thereby ensuring that more Filipino students will have access to quality, and globally-competitive IT-empowered education.
The following are the scholarship programs that are available to incoming and existing students of Informatics:
Merit Scholarship (For Incoming Freshmen)
- Valedictorian – 100% tuition fee
- Salutatorian – 50% tuition fee
- Best in IT/Computer – 50% tuition fee
- For incoming Freshmen only, with no college credits
- Scholarship applies to tuition fees only. Miscellaneous and other fees are not covered
- With an average of at least 85% High School average with NO grade lower than 80%
- No disciplinary record
- Maintaining grade of
- 100% Scholarship – an average grade of 91%, with NO grade lower than 88% or its equivalent
- 50% Scholarship – an average grade of 88%, with NO grade lower than 85% or its equivalent; and,
- 20% Scholarship – an average grade of 85%, with NO grade lower than 80% or its equivalent.
Academic Scholarship (For Existing Students)
- 100% Scholarship – an average grade of 94%, with NO grade lower than 91% or its equivalent
- 50% Scholarship – an average grade of 91%, with NO grade lower than 88% or its equivalent
- 20% Scholarship – an average grade of 88%, with NO grade lower than 85% or its equivalent
- For existing students who have a good track record for the entire school year preceding the scholarship application.
- New scholarship will only be awarded every start of School Year
- Renewal will be done on a per term basis, where the scholarship will either be maintained or downgraded. Upgrading will only be done every start of school year, if qualified.
- Scholars are required to render 70 hours of Student Assistance work at a designated department. The Student Affairs shall establish the working schedule per term
- The school reserves the right to award scholarship grants
In partnership with the Armed Forces of the Philippines Educational Benefit System, Informatics offers scholarship programs to the following:
- Dependents of combat casualties (killed-in-action/complete disability discharged)
- Dependents of non-combat casualties (deceased/complete disability discharged)
- Dependents of Active Military Personnel
- Active Military Personnel
Beneficiaries are advised to apply at the AFPEBS Office at Camp Aguinaldo. AFPEBSO screens and endorses the scholarship application.
In partnership with the National Bureau of Investigation, Informatics offers scholarship programs to the following:
- NBI personnel, including Job Order employees)
- Dependents of NBI employees
Beneficiaries are advised to apply at the NBIEA (NBI Employee Association), at the NBI main office at Taft Avenue, Manila. NBIEA screens and endorses the scholarship application.
In partnership with the Philippine National Police, Informatics offers scholarship programs to the following:
- PNP personnel, including contractual employees
- Dependents of PNP employees
Beneficiaries are advised to apply at the Morale and Welfare Division, at the PNP main office at Camp Crame, Quezon City. The Division screens and endorses the scholarship application
A limited scholarship program awarded to well deserving incoming students who will enjoy a 100% scholarship subsidy and a possibility for a monthly stipend.
Students who wish to apply will be needed to submit the following:
- Application letter, indicating why you deserve such a scholarship.
- Income Tax Return of Parents and working siblings
- Proof of highest educational qualification.
A panel will interview shortlisted applicants.